Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Married Life Live...


That title is stolen, but I like it, and it's now true...



I'm married!!! No more dreams of what marriage is like, now I get to live it and see it first hand, which is WAY better than dreaming!

When I get some pics in I'll post some - but the whole getting ready for and actually going through with the wedding was AWESOME! We really hope people had a good time and that above all they saw Jesus.

The honeymoon rocked out too! My luggage didn't arrive until halfway through, but thankfully on honeymoons, that's okay :)

Thanks to everyone who made the beginning of our life together SO awesome!

5 comments:

Ash said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY!! You two are the most beautiful married couple- I LOVE IT! I'm glad you are back safe and sound and that you had such a wonderful honeymoon!! Good attitude about the luggage :)

Baby Hancock said...

Lauren-
I can't wait to hear all about Costa Rica...you looked beautiful at the wedding and you look beautiful in that picture!
Love ya!

Pam's Place said...

Lauren, What a lovely picture of the newlyweds. Mike and I were sad not to get an invite to the wedding. We really love you and wish you well but it would have been awesome to share with you on your special day. But the photo of you two made the sadness go away and be blessed by God's goodness. Congratulations.
Pam and Mike Swope

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you two! I'd love to get together sometime!

Anonymous said...

I love you SO much, and wish you well! I hope you two have a long wonderful marrige. Don't worry about us having fun at the wedding, because it was *SWEET*!!
Love,
Traci