Thursday, November 15, 2007

It's a....

GIRL!!!!



We are so excited! It was so cool to watch her swim all around! They were having a hard time getting good pictures of everything they need - from it's belly, to it's lips, to all it's little limbs...

She was so cute! Unknown to her, for a while she would come into view and give us a big thumbs up! It was so fun! Then they rolled the device around on my tummy and we saw her feet - all five toes and everything, pressed up against the womb!

They had trouble capturing good shots of her to figure out whether she was a girl or boy at first, but when they finally got some I was quite pleased that the little thing appears to be modest all ready ;)

Anyways, we are at a total loss for a good name for her. Give us your ideas!

Love,
Lauren

6 comments:

young wife&mom said...

so excited for you...but not sharing names...in case we need a girl name in the future! make sure her name sounds good with "young" as her last name..in case she marries jack or caleb!

haha..

lorrie

Baby Hancock said...

No, No, Lorrie... She's gonna marry Cooper! :-)

I would save this name, but Len has already said no: Reagan. I went to school with a Reagan and I have alway liked the name...

Heather said...

Well you both are incorrect, she is going to marry Isaac!! Just thought I would throw that in there. As for names, Kirstyn/ Kirsten which means annointed one and it is of Scandinavian origin. I like the first spelling.

Ash said...

Hey Lady!! She'll surely be too cool for Seth, so no worries about making the name sound good with "Iliff". I am 100% for the name Peyton :) CONGRATS! I am so excited to meet her in the not too distant future!

Nathan & Sarah said...

We're soooo excited for you. I've already told you the names we've chosen for a girl, (so in keeping those for myself) I'm with Nina, I love the name Reagan. I suggested that to Laren & Mark too. Also a huge fan of Carson. We like names that can go either way.
We can't wait to meet her, lots of love!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Three cheers for little girls!
I like "normal", old girl names.
Eleanor is pretty and she was a great first lady. I hope that everything is well. It's been a wow since I have been in contact with folks in M'town.

Kara