Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

So it was Daryl's first Father's Day! Yay!

Aren't they good looking???

We got to celebrate with the four generations - my grandparents, parents, us and now Anna! It was so fun! 

I have been so blessed to have such great "father's" in my life. My dad was and is awesome! He has always been so present and active in my life. He is a great support and just fun to be around.Then there is my hubby! He is so great with Anna and is going to make her such a confident and secure girl because he loves her so well and because he loves her mama so well! Since she has been born I have never once had to restock the diapers, the wipes warmer is always full, and somehow the laundry always gets done! :) What a great guy?

And finally there is our heavenly father, without whom I wouldn't have such good fathers in my life! I am so thankful that He has chosen to describe Himself to us as a father to help me understand Him better and that He gave me such a good father to further help me understand Him and now that He has given Anna such a good father to help her understand Him! I love them all!



2 comments:

Nathan & Sarah said...

what an adorable smile! That last picture is just great. (not that all of them aren't!)

love you and can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

what a great tribute to all of the fathers in your world!
ps- I LOOOOVE Daryl's face in the generation photo (where Anna is crying)-- I literally laughed out loud!