Saturday, May 17, 2008

Five Things

I got this from many blogs :)


Dislcaimer: I have to confess this is hard for me because I'm way to analytical - is there really anything I can't live without? And regarding question 5, I don't really like that one because thousands upon thousands have impacted my life positively and I don't want to leave anyone out, but it forces me too (much like bridesmaids). So I'll put 5 people, but if you aren't on there and I know you, I can GUARANTEE you that you have impacted me positively in some way and that I can tell you how if you ask without even having to think very hard!

I digress...onto the survey...

1. 5 things under $5 that I couldn't live without

Lotion
Mister Clean wipes (thanks for the idea, Ash)
Thank you cards
Pens
Water - hey, I guess I couldn't live without that

2. 5 favorite movies

Braveheart
Pride and Prejudice
The Count of Monte Cristo
Sense & Sensibility

3. 5 baby names I love

Elle
Eli
Joshua
Nadia
Peyton

4. 5 songs I could listen to over and over again

In Christ Alone
Oh, How Marvelous (the new version)
Jesus, Thank You (Sovereign Grace Worship)
You're My Better Half
Tender Mercies (Enter the worship circle)

5. 5 people who have influenced me in a positive way

My family
The Campbell's
Andrea Raines
Bethany Teter
Daryl



6. 5 things that are always in my purse (okay, maybe not always, but usually)

wallet
cell phone
some type of lip stuff
trash
pens

7. 5 moments that have changed my life forever

When Becky Coburn needed help hanging posters at BHS
Meeting Ben Tuel (how I got into YL/got interested in youth ministry/made morgantown connections)
When I broke up with Josh after college (how I got to Morgantown!)
Kingsfest (where I got to know Daryl)
The night Anna was conceived :) (hey, you wanted to know)


8. 5 obsessions I have now

Hanging out with my husband
Quiet times
Worship music
Working out (although I haven't gotten back into normal routine quite yet :)
Singing to Anna

9. 5 places I would like to go

To bed for more than 2.5 hours
The Europe Tour - Scotland, Ireland, London, etc
Almost any beach
Knoxville, TN - mainly to visit Bethany
Boston and to visit the Outterson's while we're at it

10. 5 appliances or kitchen tools I cannot live without

toaster oven
ice maker
hot pads
rubber spatulas
measuring cups

11. 5 people whose top 5's I would like to see

Sarah Burgess
Lorrie Young
Steph B
My husbands
Yours!

3 comments:

Steph B. said...

As soon as I have time to sit and type it all out I will :)

Anonymous said...

fun fun fun fun fun!!! I love your top answer for '5 places'-- bed for more than 2.5 hours LOLOLOL...I remember that stage! :) you rock.

Lori said...

Hey Lauren Congrats on your little one!!! I am so thrilled for you! God Bless Your family I can't wait to see you again. :)

Lori Willis